Huntsville Cardiovascular Clinic strives to serve our patients by providing the best health care possible. Each of our staff is highly trained, well quailfied, and dedicated to meeting the needs of each patient.
- Assessment valve structures, function, and intracardiac
- Analysis of intra-cardiac blood flow for localization of murmurs and quantification of cardiac function.
- Assessment of inducible ischemia
- Assessment of arrhythmias
- Assessment of functional status
- Assessment of medical efficiacy
- Treadmill stress test with nuclear isotope imaging of the myocardium
- Assessment of ventricular function
- Cardiolite stress test using pharmacologic agents to induce stress rather than a treadmill
- Risk stratification for sudden cardiac death
- Treadmill test with computer facilitated analysis